No more shimmying onto the tailgate or climbing onto your truck’s tire. A new toolbox from Decked delivers an integrated ladder to obtain instruments in the bed of your truck safely and very easily.
The unit is extra strong, protected and obtainable than its diamond-plated predecessors. It won’t ding, dent, or rust, the enterprise suggests.
“As a manufacturer that creates impressive options for performing males and ladies, Decked is happy to rethink the instrument box for the to start with time in additional than 50 years and carry this crucial truck accent into the 21st century,” says Jake Peters, common supervisor at Decked.
Constructed from recycled components, the toolbox features an aluminum body, stainless steel hardware and an injection-molded polymer resin entire body. The polymer components give further protection towards dents and punctures.
The Decked Tool Box also characteristics a seamless, water-proof development and a locking procedure to secure owners’ tools and equipment from severe weather and theft.
Element highlights contain:
- Obtainable telescoping, nested ladder deploys for quick access
- Anti-corrosion addressed metal components and aluminum reinforcement
- Dent- and puncture-proof
- Injection molded, higher-effects resin lid
- Seamless, watertight development
- Torsion spring loaded lid for uncomplicated access
- A lot more than 500-pound dynamic payload ability
- Potent lock and latch technique tends to make pressured entry virtually not possible
The Decked Tool Box suits most total-dimension pickup vans from the 2001 model calendar year forward. Consumers can obtain the toolbox on the net.
Decked patterns and manufactures pickup vehicles and cargo vans storage and corporation methods for individuals who use their car for additional than basic transportation.