HotRod XL is a fireplace-rated wall mount deflection bead that presents 1- and 2-hour fire-scores for the two dynamic and static joints for fluted deck and concrete assemblies in accordance to the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 2079, Tests for Fire Resistance of Constructing Joint Systems, 5th Version (for both standard partitions and shaft walls) and is sound tested according to ASTM E 90, Conventional Take a look at Process for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Audio Transmission Reduction of Setting up Partitions and Components. Seem experiences readily available upon request.
- Just one profile for 1- or 2-hour fire score, L-score significantly less than 1 CFM/Ln Ft for ambient and 205 C (400 F).
- Brings together HOTROD compressible firestop foam with an effortless to end vinyl drywall accent, for a just one-phase software.
- Pink perforated attachment flange (mud leg) that is conveniently discovered by an inspector that this is a UL certified firestopping accent.
- White vinyl versatile leg conceals compressible firestopping foam and can be painted.
- Installation is not restricted by temperature or humidity.
- Pre-set up to the front or back aspect of drywall, eliminates any article firestop installation get the job done immediately after the drywall is set up.
- Appropriate set up will give 13-mm (1/2-in.) compression and 5-mm (3/16-in.) extension without having cracking in head-of-wall, base-of-wall or wall-to-wall joints.
- Fireplace spray is not expected.
All info shown in this area was submitted by Marinoware.
Kenilworth Media Inc. cannot presume accountability for problems of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher does not endorse any items highlighted in this posting.
Resource website link